Our Parents Support Group (PSG) plays a key active role in partnering with the school to develop learning opportunities and programmes for our students and their parents.
To partner the school in providing opportunities for the parents to Co-ordinate, Support and Network for the benefit of every child in the school.
The Role of the PSG
- To participate in various school events and activities
- To provide their services in areas of enrichment for the pupils.
- To communicate with the general parent population about new initiatives and programmes in the school.
- To provide feedback to the school by pointing out areas for improvement as well as good practices.
- To provide greater opportunities for the pupils by extending the network of the school.