To partner the school in providing opportunities for the parents to Co-ordinate, Support and Network for the benefit of every child in the school.
The Role of the PSG
- To participate in various school events and activities
- To provide their services in areas of enrichment for the pupils.
- To communicate with the general parent population about new initiatives and programmes in the school.
- To provide feedback to the school by pointing out areas for improvement as well as good practices.
- To provide greater opportunities for the pupils by extending the network of the school.
Recruitment takes place during Sec 1 orientation
Recognition of PSG services to the school
The “Friends of SGS” Award is given during the Award Presentation Day.