SGSS’ Parents Support Group (PSG) plays a key and active role in partnering the school to develop learning opportunities and programmes for the students and their parents.
The PSG’s mission is to partner the school in providing opportunities for parents to Coordinate, Support and Network for the benefit of every child in the school.
The Role of the PSG
- To participate in various school events and activities
- To provide their services in areas of enrichment for the pupils.
- To communicate with the general parent population about new initiatives and programmes in the school.
- To provide feedback to the school by highlighting areas for improvement as well as good practices.
- To provide greater opportunities for the pupils by extending the network of the school.
Contributions of the PSG
The PSG has been consistently collaborating with the staff on various occasions and events to educate, motivate and enhance the learning experiences of the students. The judging of the CNY class decoration competition, setting up of booths for festivals, presenting the graduating cohorts with inspirational kits and appreciating the teachers during Teachers’ Day are some of their contributions to the school.
Join the PSG today!
Recruitment takes place during the Sec 1 orientation.
Please click here to join our PSG.
Appreciation for Teachers
Preparing Inspirational Kits for Graduating Cohort
Setting Up of Booth for Pongal Celebrations
CNY Classroom Deco Competition Judging