Serangoon Garden Secondary School warmly welcome all our new Secondary 1 students who have been successfully posted to us.
1. Please report to the school hall on Monday, 23 December 2019, at 8.30 am, in your primary school uniform and bring along the following:
- Student card
- PSLE result slip
- Report book
- Eligibility letter for Higher Mother Tongue Language (if applicable)
2. We strongly encourage parents/guardians to participate in the Registration Exercise together with your child/ward.
Parents/Guardians who are unable to participate in the Registration Exercise may choose to appoint a proxy to carry out the registration on behalf of their child/ward instead. Please complete the proxy form and bring it along for the registration. The Proxy Form can be downloaded from the link below:
Link: Download Proxy-form-2019
Application for MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS)
1. For parents/guardians of Secondary 1 students who wish to apply for MOE FAS, you may obtain the application form during the Registration Exercise or download the form from the link below:
2. Submit the completed form to the school for processing on Monday, 23 December 2019 during the Registration Exercise.
- Due to limited parking, parents/guardians who drive are requested to park their vehicles at the nearby HDB car parks.
- For further enquiries on the Secondary 1 Registration Exercise for 2020, please contact the school at 6288 9227 (General Office).
- To learn how to prepare your child/ward for transition to secondary school, please click here.