Dear Parent(s)/ Guardian,
Re: Consolidated Schedule for Weighted Assessment for Term 3
1. Please refer to the attached consolidated schedule of the Weighted Assessments (WA) for your child/ ward for Term 3 (Annex 1). The same information will also be published through Parent Gateway*.
2. It is important that your child/ ward is punctual for the WAs which will commence immediately after morning assembly. No extra time will be given for latecomers.
3. Students who are absent must submit a medical certificate to their Form Teacher once they return to school. MCs issued by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioners and letters from parents/ guardian will not be accepted. Students who do not submit a medical certificate will not be awarded any marks.
4. The results slips will be issued in Term 4 Week 1.
5. If you require any further clarifications regarding the Weighted Assessments, please feel free to contact me at 62889227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Thank you for your strong partnership with the school on your child/ward’s learning programmes.
Mrs Lim-Tan Cheng Hiang
Head/ Assessment Literacy Committee
Head of Department/ Science
cc School Leaders
*Parents Gateway is a new digital platform developed by Ministry of Education (MOE) and GovTech to bring greater convenience to parents to perform simple administrative transactions and to stay updated on schools’ programmes and activities. The Parents Gateway mobile app is downloadable free from Apple App store or Google Play store.
Download Schedule for Weighted Assessment for Term 3