Skip Navigation

Dear Parent/Guardian


If you would like to seek a transfer out of our school for your P6 child/ward, who had just received his/her secondary school posting in 2021, based on the following serious medical conditions, please contact the school at 6288 9227.

a. Serious Medical Conditions.

Students with persistent or serious illness e.g. chronic heart conditions, kidney problems. An official letter from a certified doctor must be attached to the application.

b. Severe Physical Impairments.

Students with physical impairments. An assessment from qualified medical professional(s) of the student’s conditions and needs should be submitted. The assessment should clearly describe the extent of impairments (temporary/permanent) and the type of assistive device that the student is currently using (e.g. those requiring permanent use of a wheelchair).


Thank you.