15 Year Old NRIC Registration in School for Year 2016
ICA’s mobile registration team will visit Serangoon Garden Secondary School on 22 Jan 2016 (Friday) at 09:00 AM to perform the NRIC Registration at School for students.
ICA will be sending notification letters to the affected students through their parents 2 weeks before the appointment date. The affected students are to bring along the following original items on the day of the registration:
- ICA’s notification letter.
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph (with dimensions 35 x 45 mm) taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
- MOE student card cum ezlink card with top up value of minimum $10/- for a Singapore Citizen and $50/- for a Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR).
- For payment by credit card, the parent to provide the card details on the notification letter.
- Original and one photocopy of deed poll executed by both parents for change of name (including ethnic characters). If the deed poll was executed by only one of the parents, the other parent is required to come to ICA building to complete a declaration that he/she consents to the name change.
- Original and one photocopy of Baptism or Religious Certificate for insertion of religious name.
- Foreign passport, Certificate of identity (if any) with valid Re-entry Permit. (This item is for SPR only)